DRE 704000P - PUMP, INFUSION, REFURB, HOSPIRA PLUM A+, EACH
Hospira Plum A+
The Hospira Plum A+ is a Volumetric Infusion pump system. It was designed to deliver a variety of infusion drugs. The Plum A+ is a cassette-based infusion system with two lines and one output line - allowing for multi-function infusions. it additionally features a fully automatic drug delivery, concurrent flow along with preferred dosing and delivery rates, variable occlusion pressure, and an optional bar code reader. The Hospira Infusion Pump was designed to deliver parental, enteral, and epidural infusion over a wide rate of infusion rates from a variety of fluid types. The Infusion pump can be used on a wide range of patient types from Neonatal, Pediatric, and adult, in a variety of hospital settings, intensive care, operating rooms, emergency, and recovery, along with others.
Hospira Plum A+ Flexibility
- Clinicians can choose from a variety of programming options
- Automated piggyback delivery
- Automated concurrent delivery
- Programmable standby settings
- Multistep delivery
- Loading dose automation
- Programmable delayed starts
Hospira Plum A+ Security
Confidence that the system is properly programmed comes from the clear, easy-to-read display that provides all of the dosing parameters on a single screen. Mandatory confirmation screens help clinicians to avoid medication errors.
Hospira Plum A+ Specifications
- Height: 8 in
- Width: 8 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Weight: 9.5 lbs with battery
- Power Requirements: 1120 V-, 50-60 Hz, 35 VA
- Fuses: F1, F2, 250V~, 0.5 A (internal)
- Power Cord: Hospital-grade AC cord. 10 ft long, with transparent plug and retainer plate.
- Battery: One sealed, lead-acid, rechargeable 6 V battery, internal to device.
- Battery life: with a new fully charged battery, the infuser shall operate for a minimum of six hours at 125mL/hr or less, or deliver 500 mL at 126 mL/hr or greater on one line.
- Recharge: The battery charges whenever the Plum A+ is connected to AC power. The recharge time is approximately six hours with the device operating at 125 mL/hr on one line.
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 degrees C
- 0 - 10,000 feet (0 - 3,000 m) or equivalent pressure
- Relative Humidity: 10 - 90% (40 degrees C Max)
Delivery Rate Range
- Line A and B: 0.1 - 99.9 mL/hr (in 0.1mL increments) 100 - 999 mL/hr (in mL iincrements)
- Concurrent delivery: 0.5 mL/hr minimum for each line
- Plu,Set: 500 mL/hr cumulate (A+B) Maximum
- KVO: 1.0 mL/hr or the last primary delivery rate, whichever is less
- Dose Calculation
- Loading Dose
- Multi-step programming
- Anti free-flow protection
- Direct connection for syringe delivery