Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Ethicon Part #4151 - Disk BioPatch Protective w/CHG 3/4" 1.5mm 10/BX, 4 BX/CS
BIOPATCH Protective Disk with CHG (chlorhexidine gluconate) is placed directly on the skin at the point of catheter insertion and provides seven days of continuous active antisepsis to reduce the risk of catheter-related bloodstream infections.
BIOPATCH Protective Disk with CHG is a hydrophilic polyurethane absorptive foam with chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG). The foam material absorbs up to eight times its own weight in fluid while the CHG incorporated into the dressing inhibits bacterial growth under the dressing.
BIOPATCH can be used with both vascular and nonvascular percutaneous devices including central venous catheters, dialysis cathethers, arterial catheters, PICC lines, mid lines, epidural catheters, implanted venous ports and external fixator pins. BIOPATCH Protective Disk with CHG 4151 is for use with french size of less than 6 Fr.
The safety and effectiveness of BIOPATCH have not been established for children less than 16 years of age. The protective disk is not to be used on premature infants or on patients with a known sensitivity to CHG.
- IV Drsg Biopatch 3/4" Disk 1.5mm Hole.
- 3/4 Inch Diameter Disk with 1.5mm Hole.
- Johnson and Johnson 4150 Dressing with CHX- Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- CHX is powerful antimicrobial and antifungal dressing that inhibits bacterial growth.
- Non toxic and Absorbent foam dressing is ideal for use with IV catheters, central venous lines, arterial catheters and PICC lines.
- Works continuously for up to 7 days.
- Absorbs up to eight times its weight in liquid.
- Non-irritating and inhibits gram- and gram+ organisms on the skin.