Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
GE Healthcare Part #2128 - CUFF, BP, CLASSIC, NEO #3, 1 TB, WHT, DISP, 20/BX
GE CRITIKON NEONATAL Blood Pressure Cuff, CLASSIC-CUF, Neonatal #3, 1 TB, Male Slip, Green, 6 - 11cm, 20/box
CLASSIC-CUF Blood Pressure Cuffs, Single-Tube, Male Slip Connectors For Philips (Hewlett/Packard), Siemens, Spacelabs, Datascope Monitors
Providing big benefits for your tiniest patients, GE Healthcares neonatal cuffs are designed with the accuracy you trust and the gentle comfort you expect. We offer a full range of neonatal sizes with the choice of extra soft, absorbent material or easy-to-clean vinyl. The playful, color-coded animal designs help you find the right size at a glance and they are economically priced for singlepatient use.
A Trusted Choice for Clinical Excellence
- Tested for performance accuracy and clinically validated to help you deliver quality patient care
- Full range of neonatal sizes in playful, color-coded animal designs to help you find the right size at a glance, enabling more accurate measurement
- Choice of extra soft, absorbent material (SOFT-CUF* ) or easy-to-clean vinyl (CLASSIC-CUF* )
Constructed for Patient Safety
- Limited reuse, yet economical enough for pairing with a single baby throughout their hospital stay to help with your infection control efforts
- Cuff materials are not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP, making them safer for the babies
- New Neo-Snap* connector meets international standards, prevents misconnections to luer fittings as well as helps prevent accidental disconnections for patient safety
Designed to Improve Workflow
- New Neo-Snap* connector does not have to be aligned to make a secure connection, enabling you to focus more on the baby.
- Cuffs compliant with AAMI and AHA NIBP cuff sizing standards for prompt, correct sizing.
- Full range of adapters and connectors are compatible with automated monitors from GE, Spacelabs**, Philips** and Datascope**, plus on a variety of manual devices, including wall manometers, enabling a universal connection system throughout the facility.
Cuff Assortment Packs Available
For low-volume cuff utilizers, several types of assortment packs available for easier ordering and more optimal inventory management.