Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
GE Healthcare 2466 - CUFF SENSA-CUF 2TU ADLT LG GEMSCS 5/BX
SENSA-CUF, Large Adult, 2 TB, Screw, Rose, 31 - 40cm, 5/box
SENSA-CUF Blood Pressure Cuffs, Dual-Tube, Screw Connectors For GE Corometrics, DINAMAP, Invivo, MDE
The GE CRITIKON SENSA-CUF BP cuff is a highly versatile solution for a wide range of extended-care settings. Strong and sensitive, the SENSA-CUF is designed to maximize patient comfort in low acuity areas in a hospital where risk of contamination are diminished. A soft, breathable and easy-to-clean material is durable enough for multi-patient use.
Sensa-Cuf is a highly versatile solution for a wide range of extended-care settings.
- Soft, breathable material makes it gentle for sensitive skin types
- Designed for extended wear in critical care areas
- Reusable for multiple patient use
- Convenient and easy to clean
- Color-coded by size for accuracy and added patient comfort
- Easy-to-use range markers and index line for proper size and placement
- Sized to meet AHA, AAMI/ANSI/SP9 and EN1060 requirements
- Variety of connection types to fit multiple monitoring systems
- Latex-free, PVC-free
The CRITIKON* SENSA-CUF is a highly versatile solution for a wide range of extended-care settings. Made using strong, breathable, easy-to-clean material, the SENSACUF is designed to maximize patient comfort in low-acuity areas in a hospital where risk of contamination are diminished, and durable enough for multi-patient use.
A trusted choice for clinical excellence
- Validated to the same quality standard as all GE patient monitors, with repeated infl ations to ensure accurate readings
- Large bold print helps you quickly choose the right cuff, enabling a more accurate measurement
Constructed for patient safety and durability
- Soft, breathable, easy-to-clean material is not made with PVC, making them safer for the environment, or natural rubber latex, making them safer for your patients
- DINACLICK connector meets international standards and prevents misconnections to luer fi ttings
Designed to improve workflow
- Easy-to-use, fast DINACLICK connector enables nurses to link the cuff to the monitor faster than other dual-tube connectors
- Cuffs compliant with AAMI and AHA NIBP cuff sizing standards for prompt, correct sizing
- A full range of adapters and connectors are compatible with automated monitors and a variety of manual devices, including wall manometers, enabling a universal connection system throughout the facility.