Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
GE Healthcare 2504 - 2-Tube Screw Connector, LG ADULT, ROSE, SOFT, 20/BX
Our most popular cuff, the GE CRITIKON SOFT-CUF BP cuff is designed with soft, absorbent material with rounded corners for maximizing patient comfort during extended stays at the hospital. This cuff is ideal for patients with longerterm stays or for protocols where the cuff travels with the patient through their total length of time in the hospital. It can be cleaned and reused on multiple patients, but is priced economically so it can be disposed of after a single patient use, to help you prevent infections at an affordable price.
A trusted choice for clinical excellence
- Tested for performance accuracy and clinically validated to help you deliver quality patient care
- Full range of neonatal sizes in playful, color-coded animal designs to help you find the right size at a glance, enabling more accurate measurement
- Choice of extra soft, absorbent material (SOFT-CUF ) or easy-to-clean vinyl (CLASSIC-CUF).
Constructed for patient safety
- Limited reuse, yet economical enough for pairing with a single baby throughout their hospital stay to help with your infection control efforts.
- Cuff materials are not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP, making them safer for the babies.
- New Neo-Snap connector meets international standards, prevents misconnections to luer fittings as well as helps prevent accidental disconnections for patient safety.
Designed to improve workflow
- New Neo-Snap connector does not have to be aligned to make a secure connection, enabling you to focus more on the baby
- Cuffs compliant with AAMI and AHA NIBP cuff sizing standards for prompt, correct sizing
- Full range of adapters and connectors are compatible with automated monitors from GE, Spacelabs, Philips and Datascope, plus on a variety of manual devices, including wall manometers, enabling a universal connection system throughout the facility