Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
GE Healthcare 2521 - CRITIKON NEONATAL Blood Pressure Classic Cuffs, 2TB, Size 5, Orange, 20/BX
GE CRITIKON NEONATAL Blood Pressure Cuff,SOFT-CUF, Neonatal #1, 2 TB, Male Slip, Orange, 3 - 6cm, 20/box
SOFT-CUF Blood Pressure Cuffs, Dual-Tube, Male Slip Connectors For GE Corometrics, DINAMAP, Eagle, Dash, Tram, Solar, Invivo, MDE Monitors
Providing big benefits for your tiniest patients, GE Healthcares neonatal cuffs are designed with the accuracy you trust and the gentle comfort you expect. We offer a full range of neonatal sizes with the choice of extra soft, absorbent material or easy-to-clean vinyl. The playful, color-coded animal designs help you find the right size at a glance and they are economically priced for singlepatient use.
- Soft absorbent material for patient comfort
- Playful animal designs help you find the right size at a glance
- Easy-to-use range markers and index line for proper size and placement
- Sized to meet AHA, AAMI/ANSI/SP9 and EN1060 requirements
- Use with Neonatal Air Hoses
A Trusted Choice for Clinical Excellence
- Tested for performance accuracy and clinically validated to help you deliver quality patient care
- Full range of neonatal sizes in playful, color-coded animal designs to help you find the right size at a glance, enabling more accurate measurement
- Choice of extra soft, absorbent material (SOFT-CUF* ) or easy-to-clean vinyl (CLASSIC-CUF* )
Constructed for Patient Safety
- Limited reuse, yet economical enough for pairing with a single baby throughout their hospital stay to help with your infection control efforts
- Cuff materials are not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP, making them safer for the babies
- New Neo-Snap* connector meets international standards, prevents misconnections to luer fittings as well as helps prevent accidental disconnections for patient safety
Designed to Improve Workflow
- New Neo-Snap* connector does not have to be aligned to make a secure connection, enabling you to focus more on the baby.
- Cuffs compliant with AAMI and AHA NIBP cuff sizing standards for prompt, correct sizing.
- Full range of adapters and connectors are compatible with automated monitors from GE, Spacelabs**, Philips** and Datascope**, plus on a variety of manual devices, including wall manometers, enabling a universal connection system throughout the facility.
Cuff Assortment Packs Available
For low-volume cuff utilizers, several types of assortment packs available for easier ordering and more optimal inventory management.