Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
ICU Medical 42584-05 - Transpace IV Monitor Kit 3-Way 20/CS
Transpac IV Monitoring Kit, 60", Disposable Transducer, 3 ml Squeeze Flush Device, Macrodrip
The Transpac IV pressure monitoring system provides you with over 30 years of proven reliability in a critical care setting and is available in multiple configurations for neonatal, pediatric and adult patients.Transpac IV Disposable Pressure Transducers provide clinicians with real-time access to their patient's hemodynamic and cardiovascular status in surgical and intensive care settings.
Benefits of Transpac IV
The easy-to-use cable connection is available in multiple standard and custom configurations to meet your clinical needs:
- Kit options for both neonatal/pediatric patient population
- Available for compartmental pressure applications: ICP, IUP, abdominal, bladder
- Various single, double and triple line options
- Available with SafeSet blood conservation system
- Clear fluid pathway facilitates priming during setup
- Color coded lines for easy identification
- High durometer pressure tubing ensures optimal dynamic response
- Two Flush devices to choose from
- Intraflo flush
- Squeeze flush
Exceeds requirements for accuracy established by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
The Transpac IV pressure monitoring system provides you with over 30 years of proven reliability in a critical care setting and is available in multiple configurations for neonatal, pediatric and adult patients.
Transducer Set Up
- Slide the transducer into the mounting bracket.
- Connect the cable extension of the Transpac IV transducer to the reusable cable. Connect the other end of the reusable cable to the patient monitor.
- Ensure that all luer connections are tightened.
- Connect the administration set to the fluid source. Gravity prime recommended.
- Activate the flush device by pulling the INTRAFLO pigtail or by compressing the tags of the Squeeze flush device. Flush until fluid exits the side port of the zeroing stopcock.
- Turn the zeroing stopcock handle "off" to the zeroing port. Cover with a yellow non-vented cap.
- Activate the flush device to flush the remaining patient line. If additional stopcocks are in line, ensure that fluid exits each side port.
- Verify that all stopcock handles are turned "off" to the side ports and that side ports are covered by yellow non-vented caps. Pressurize the IV fluid source to 300 mm Hg. Close the pressure cuff clamp.
Leveling and Zeroing the Transducer
- Position the pole mount so that the zeroing port is level with the patient's phlebostatic axis.
- Turn the handle of the zeroing stopcock "off" to the patient. Remove the yellow non-vented cap from the zeroing port. Zero balance and calibrate per the monitor manufacturer's instructions. When completed, turn the zeroing stopcock handle "off' to the zeroing port. Cover the zeroing port with a yellow non-vented cap.
- Connect the fluid filled patient line to the patient catheter.