Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
ICU Medical B9936 - 7 (18 cm) Non-DEHP Smallbore Extension Set w/Bravo24, Clamp, Rotating Luer, 50/CS
ICU Medical provides you with a complete line of low-cost, customizable IV solutions that provide protection from accidental needlestick injuries and an effective barrier against microbial contamination.
Affordable, customizable IV products to meet your diagnostic centers unique clinical needs.
- Save time by eliminating assembly of multiple components.
- Save money by consolidating inventory to multifunctional sets.
Bravo24Needlefree IV System
A low-cost IV system designed for 24-hour use that provides protection from accidental needlestick injuries and an effective barrier against microbial contamination.Specifically designed for short-term use (up to 24 hours), Bravo24 custom IV sets are a cost-effective, clinically proven solution to your ambulatory surgery IV needs.
Benefits of Choosing Bravo24 Sets:
- Helps you reduce costs by consolidating different sets into a standardized set design for multi-site facilities.
- Lets you design a patient-ready IV set that can save staff time by eliminating the need to assemble multiple IV components.
- We can provide you with built-to-order IV sets with no long-term contract or minimum order requirements.
- Manufacturer # B9936
- Brand: Bravo 24
- Manufacturer: ICU Medical.
- Application: Extension Set.
- Bore Size: Mini Bore.
- Filter Size: Without Filter.
- Flow Control Type: Slide Clamp.
- Injection Port Type: Bravo 24 Needleless Port.
- Number of Ports: 1 Port.
- Priming Volume: 0.3 mL Priming Volume.
- Tubing Length: 7 Inch.
- Type: Solution.