Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline CRI5001 - Polyethylene Thumb Loop Style Isolation Gowns, Blue, X-Large, 75 EA/CS, 5 BX/CS
Medline is a leader in protective apparel with the broadest product line and low acquisition costs. If high costs are plaguing your facility, Medline can offer you solutions to bring those costs under control without sacrificing the protection of your caregivers.
Medline protective apparel line includes generously sized footwear, protective headwear, gowns that meet AAMI PB70 requirements, protective multi-purpose gowns, a full range of protective coveralls and comfortable, colorful lab coats and lab jackets.
We know you rely on disposable apparel to keep your staff protected and comfortable. For this reason, we use the finest materials available for protection, offering the greatest level of comfort. We apply the highest quality standards to our products and in our manufacturing facilities.
A single layer of polyethylene film, providing tremendous barrier properties. This material is ideal for situations when high levels of fluids are anticipated. The standard fabric for basic protective apparel; formed by bonding fibers together to form a single layer of breathable, woven-like material. Its main advantages are economy and comfort, but it also provides light fluid protection.
Made from blue polyethylene material, these gowns offer confident protection.
- Material tested against ASTM 1670 for blood and bodily fluid penetration.
- Over-the-head, open back and thumb loops.
- Protection for use in vivariums, pharmaceuticalresearch and manufacturing.
- Polyethylene material.
- Thumb loop wrists help keep sleeves from sliding up.
- Over-the-head style neck with dual side ties.
Constructed of blue impervious polyethylene material thats passed ASTM F1670 test method. Features thumb loop style wrists to keep sleeves from sliding.
- Apron-style neck enables gown to be donned and removed quickly.
- Individually folded and wrapped gowns in dispenser box.
- Color Blue.
- HPIS Code 760_110_30_20
- Latex Free Yes.
- Material Polyethylene.
- Neck Style Over Head Style.
- Product Type Isolation Gown.
- Protection Level of Gown Impervious Material.
- Size X-Large.
- UNSPSC 42131612
- Wrist Style Thumb Loop.