Medline CRR101080 - CARRASYN HYDROGEL SPRAY BOTTLE, 8 OZ( (236 mL), 6 EACH / 1 CARTON / CASE
Carrasyn Hydrogel Spray
A spray application of Carrasyn Hydrogel Wound Dressing for maximum coverage or where "hands-off" application is needed.
- Designed to maintain a moist wound-healing environment.
- Carrasyn V Hydrogel is a thicker version of the Carrasyn Hydrogel wound dressing.
- Donates moisture Rinses easily from the wound.
- Skintegrity 1-oz. bellows bottle reduces waste and eases application.
- Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze combines gauze with hydrogel for easy application.
- Carrasyn Hydrogel available in an 8-oz. spray bottle.
- All wound depths.
- No/minimal drainage.
- As a primary dressing.
Recommended Secondary Dressing
- Stratasorb Composite.
- Bordered gauze.
- Suresite 123+Pad.
- Pressure injuries.
- Partial- and full-thickness wounds.
- Leg ulcers.
- Surgical wounds.
- Lacerations, abrasions and skin tears.
- First- and second-degree burns.
- Skintegrity may be left in place for up to 3 days.
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Patients with a known sensitivity to components of the gel.
- Heavily draining wounds
Cytotoxicity Test For Skintegrity Hydrogel
Technical Safety Data Sheet
2. First-Aid Measures
- General Advice: Take proper precautions to ensure your own health and safety before attempting rescue and providing first aid. Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance. Move out of dangerous area.
- Eye Contact: Flush eyes with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if worn. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Skin Contact: If irritation develops wash area with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Seek medical attention if discomfort continues or if you feel unwell.
- Ingestion: Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Consult a physician if necessary.
3. Accidental Release Measures
- Non-hazardous Small Spill: Should be cleaned up at the time of the spill. Take all necessary precautions and wear any personal protective equipment that is applicable. Dispose of per local and state regulations.
- Non-hazardous Large Spill: Should be cleaned up at the time of the spill. May require special treatment, equipment and/or emergency assistance. Dispose of per local and state regulations.
4. Exposure Controls/Personal Protection
- Engineering Controls: No specific measures are required provided the product is handled in accordance with the general rules of occupational hygiene and safety. Use in a well ventilated area to prevent exposure. Maintain eyewash fountain and quick-drench facilities in work areas.
- Respiratory Protection: None required under normal use conditions.
- Skin Protection: None required for normal use. For prolonged exposure, use appropriate goggles, protective clothing and gloves.
- Eye Protection: None required for normal use. For prolonged exposure, use appropriate goggles, protective clothing and gloves. Other protective equipment: Not expected to be necessary under normal conditions of use. Where exposure cannot be adequately controlled, use appropriate protective clothing or equipment
- Work/hygienic practices: Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, or using tobacco. Safety shower and eye wash should be available close to work areas.
5. Physical and Chemical Properties
- Physical State Sheet of gel
- Color Clear,
- Odor Odorless
- Odor Threshold N.D.
- Solubility 10%
- Partition coefficient Water/n-octanol N.D.
- VOC% N/A
- Viscosity N.D.
- Specific Gravity 0.014
- Density lbs/Gal N/A
- Pounds per Cubic Foot N/A
- Flash Point N.E.
- FP Method N.E.
- Ph 6.5-9.5
- Melting Point N.A.
- Boiling Point N.A.
- Boiling Range N.D.
- LEL N/A
- UEL N/A
- Evaporation Rate N.D.
- Flammability N.E.
- Decomposition Temperature N.D.
- Auto-ignition Temperature N.D.
- Vapor Pressure N.A.
- Vapor Density N.A.
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use Max: 3 Day: As Needed.
- Spray Gel.
- HPIS Code 740_110_10_0
- Latex Free Yes.
- Primary or Secondary Dressing Primary Dress.
- Size Ounces 8 oz.
- Sterile No.
- UNSPSC 42311513
- Wound Condition Type Shallow/Deep,All Drainage Type.