Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline Part #CUR253590W - GAUZE, XEROFORM, CURAD, OVERWRAP, 5"X9", ST, 200/CS
Quality, Value and Innovation in Wound Care!
Youre challenged daily to care for wounds, helping patients heal and avoid infection. You need high quality, high performance products. We can help.
CURAD Sterile Overwrap Xeroform
- U.S.P. absorbent gauze fine mesh impregnated with 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate in a petrolatum blend.
- Clings and conforms.
- Maintains moisture.
- Helps prevent secondary dressings from "sticking" to wound/periwound skin to help prevent trauma with dressing changes.
- Permeable to allow minimal drainage to pass through to secondary dressing.
Ideal for use on non-draining wounds including:
- Tube sites
- Skin grafts
- Donor sites
- Minor or partial
- Suture wounds
- Umbilical bandage
- Non-infected wounds
- Pressure ulcers (stage 2-4)
- Fi Stulas or Abrasions.
- Bacteriostatic action in light exudating wounds.
- Used for compression therapy and use in deep and shallow wounds.
- Non-traumatic to the wound and the patient upon removal.
- Helps protect and promote moist wound healing.
Warning & Risks!
- Not recommended for use on infected wounds.
- Should not be used on patients with hypersensitivity to Bismuth Tribromophenate.
- Backing Material 100% U.S.P. Cotton Gauze
- HPIS Code 740_180_40_0
- Impregnated Solution U.S.P. White Petro w/Xeroform
- Latex Free Yes
- Length Inches 9 in
- Occlusive Yes
- Retail Packaging No
- UNSPSC 42311528
- Width Inches 5 in