Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline DYNJP2701 - Sterile Non-Reinforced Aurora Surgical Gowns with Set-In Sleeves, Large (43, 109 cm), 30 EA/CS
Medline's Aurora line provides our customers with the best of both worlds - an unbeatable combination of extreme comfort and high protection. The fabric's high hydrostatic head protects the wearer, and its extreme breathability leaves the wearer feeling cool and unrestricted during procedures.
Weve designed our surgical gowns to enhance the performance of your surgical team. Theyre cut wide in the chest and sleeves for greater comfort, easier donning and freedom of movement. Neckbands use hook-and-loop closures for an easily adjustable, gap-free custom fit. A wide range of sizes and lengths satisfy the needs of every person in the O.R. High-tech, breathable fabric keeps the wearer comfortable and dry, even during long procedures.
Medline gowns fabrics offer incredible protection. Low-linting and latex-free, they all meet or exceed recommendations for fluid resistance from the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI PB70) . The high hydrostatic head of Aurora, Eclipse and Sirus material gives wearers protection they need and comfort they deserve. The unique, patent-pending Prevention Plus hybrid material offers all-over impervious protection that still breathes. All gown material meets or exceeds the flammability guidelines found in CPSCs 16 CFR, part 1610.
Aurora Surgical Gown
The choice for a high level of protection
To the surgeon, comfort and protection are both very important traits in a surgical gown, especially during extended procedures. Most gowns, however, require a compromise of one quality or the other. Medlines Aurora surgical gowns are the exception. Aurora combines both exceptional barrier performance and superb breathability, giving surgeons the best of both worlds.
- Excellent protection: Exceptional barrier performance with a high hyrdostatic head.
- Breathable and comfortable: Advanced material quickly transfers heat away, keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
- Optional raglan cut: Provides roominess and a larger sweep, making movement easier.
DYNJP2701 Surgical Gown Features
- Medline's Aurora line provides our customers with the best of both worlds - an unbeatable combination of extreme comfort and high protection.
- No compromise is necessary with a premium fabric that's also incredibly strong.
- The fabric's high hydrostatic head protects the wearer, and its extreme breathability leaves the wearer feeling cool and unrestricted during procedures.
- AAMI Level 3 protection.
- Brand Aurora.
- Color Blue.
- Critical Zone Fabric None.
- Gown Closure Style Hook & Loop.
- Gown Size Large.
- HPIS Code 760_110_30_60
- Latex Free Yes.
- Protection Level of Gown AAMI Level 3.
- Sterile Yes.
- UNSPSC 42131702