Medline MDS086006 - BANDAGE, COFLEX, MED, 6"X5YD, TAN, LATEX, NS, 12/CS
CoFlex Non-Sterile Latex Bandages, 6" x 5yd, Latex
CoFlex Med Elastic Bandage is a self-adherent wrap that acts as a secondary dressing without the need for clips or tape.
- Each bandage is individually wrapped.
- Bandage measurements are for stretched length.
- Non-sterile, latex
A self-adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself. Used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries and more. Available in sterile and nonsterile versions and in a variety of widths and colors to meet your application needs.
- Convenient - Sticks to itself without the need for adhesive, pins or clips
- Secure - Wrap stays in place; eliminates the need for frequent readjustment
- Comfortable - Lightweight, porous and breathable
- Versatile - Used to secure and protect primary dressings and other devices. Also helps immobilize injuries and provide compression. Available in sterile and non-sterile versions.
A self-adherent wrap used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries, and more.
Proven Effectiveness in the Operating room
Plastic surgery wraps.
Shoulder arthroscopy wrap.
Vascular post-operative wraps.
Liposuction post-operative wraps.
Co-Flex sterile wraps provide compression and are easy to adjust, making them ideal for the initial, doctor-supervised compression between surgery and girdle application.
What is latex?
Latex is a natural substance that comes from the rubber tree. Latex can be used in textiles in two forms: Dry natural rubber and natural rubber latex.
Latex use in elastic bandages for elasticity of bandages.
- Color Tan
- Foam No
- HPIS Code 310_20_80_0
- Hand Tear Yes
- Latex Free No
- Length Yards 5 yd
- Retail Packaging No
- UNSPSC 42311505
- Width Inches 6 in