Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline Part #MDS093944 - Povidone Iodine Prep Solutions, 4-fl. oz. (118 mL), 48 EA/CS
Povidone-Iodine Solutions, Essential for surgical and other procedures
All of our prep solutions contain 10% weight by volume Povidone Iodine, USP solution equivalent to 1% available iodine.. Effective for skin and mucous membrane preparation prior to surgical procedures. Also effective as a first aid antiseptic.
- Effective for skin and mucous membrane preparation.
- Use as surgical scrubs or first aid antiseptic.
- Prep Solution is 10% weight by volume povidone-iodine, USP.
- Antimicrobial Scrub Solution with surfacants is 7.5% weight by volume povidone-iodine, USP.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Physical State Liquid
- Color Dark brown
- Odor Light odor
- Odor Threshold N/A
- Solubility Soluble
- Partition coefficient Water/n-octanol N/A
- VOC% N/A
- Viscosity N/A
- Specific Gravity 1.04
- Density lbs/Gal N/A
- Pounds per Cubic Foot N/A
- Flash Point N.A.
- FP Method N.A.
- Ph N/A
- Melting Point N.A.
- Boiling Point 212 Degrees F
- Boiling Range N/A
- LEL N/A
- UEL N/A
- Evaporation Rate Unknown
- Flammability N/A
- Decomposition Temperature N/A
- Auto-ignition Temperature N/A
- Vapor Pressure N.A.
- Vapor Density N.A.
- Antiseptic Type PVP-I.
- Container Type Screw Top Bottle.
- HPIS Code 694_10_30_30
- Latex Free Yes.
- UNSPSC 51102722