Medline MSC092542 - Remedy Phytoplex Z-Guard Skin Protectant Paste, 2 OZ, 24 EA/CS
Remedy Phytoplex Z-Guard Skin Protectant Paste. The best solution for sensitive skin.
Medline Remedy with Phytoplex is an outcomesdriven, skincare line formulated for sensitive skin by the skincare experts at Medline. The full line of gentle cleansers, soothing moisturizers, proven protectants and targeted treatments is designed to help you address the needs of at-risk patients or residents. Each product contains a blend of gentle botanic ingredients that includes soy, blue-green algae, green tea and clove extract. This proprietary formulation of nutrients and antioxidants nourishes the skin to help it maintain its natural balance. To further ensure the integrity of at-risk skin, Phytoplex products are not made with aloe, parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
Phytoplex Z-Guard Skin Protectant Paste Features
- Indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with diaper rash caused by wetness, urine and/or stool and other macerated skin conditions.
- White petrolatum-based (57%) and zinc oxide (17%) formulation sticks on intact, irritated or denuded skin.
- Formulated without menthol or other analgesics that may cause a burning sensation on sensitive skin.
- Ideal for neonates, geriatrics, oncology patients and anyone with macerated skin.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash caused from wetness, urine and/or stool.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
The Science + Nature of HydraGuard
Medline Remedy Phytoplex Z-Guard skin protectant is particularly useful in treating and preventing diaper rash caused by wetness, urine and/or stool. It uses zinc oxide and a high concentration of white petrolatum (57%) to guard skin from these and other environmental irritants. Because of petrolatums high insolubility in water, it is not easily washed away, maintaining its protective properties to allow skin to heal and regain a healthy moisture balance. The addition of zinc oxide provides additional benefits for compromised or irritated skin. Z-Guard is also used for temporary protection of minor cuts and burns, as well as cracked skin.
PROTECTING DAMAGED SKIN
Each product is specially formulated to create a substantial, lasting layer of protection and support for irritated and damaged skin. High levels of micronized zinc oxide provide an added level of protection for patients. Protects intact, irritated and denuded skin from damaging effects of urine, fecal matter and other caustic elements Protects against all types of moisture associated skin damage (MASD) Helps treat and prevent diaper rash and maintain skins moisture balance Hypoallergenic & dye-free For all ages Pediatrician tested.
CREATING A SUBSTANTIAL LAYER OF NOURISHING PROTECTION
White petrolatum-based formulation seals out wetness on intact, irritated or denuded skin.
- Enhanced with zinc oxide, allantoin, natural oils and Phytoplex
- No menthol which may cause a burning sensation on sensitive skin .
- Ideal for all ages .
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin, minor cuts, scrapes and burns .
- Hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing pediatrician and dermatologist tested.
ZINC OXIDE 2000 YEARS OF SKIN BENEFITS
Ancient Indian and Greek texts suggest that some form of zinc oxide was used in medicinal salves for a variety of skin conditions. By chance, they had stumbled on a substance that was highly insoluble in water and could be beneficial to skin compromised by internal or external factors. Today, high quality, refined zinc oxide is used to provide these benefits to many skincare products, including Phytoplex Z-Guard protectant paste.
- Contains 20% zinc oxide to protect irritated areas.
- 57% U.S.P. standardized white petrolatum.
- Proprietary Phytoplex botanical formula provides added skin moisturization and nutrition.
- Aloe- and paraben-free.
- White Petrolatum 57%
- Zinc Oxide 17%
Allantoin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (Algae) Extract, Beeswax, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene Brassylate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phospholipids, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocophersolan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract.
- Active Ingredient White Petrolatum.
- Brand Remedy.
- Container Type Tube.
- Enhanced Ingredients Phytoplex.
- Fragrance Yes.
- HPIS Code 694_10_50_40
- Latex Compatible No.
- Latex Free Yes.
- Main Ingredient Zinc Oxide.
- OTC Type Paste.
- Petrolatum Yes.
- Product Function Protectant.
- Size Ounces 2 oz.
- Size_ML 57 ml.
- UNSPSC 42312105