Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline MSC9301EP - SilvaSorb Antimicrobial Wound Gel, Tube: 1.5-oz. (42.52 g) ,12/CS
SilvaSorb Antimicrobial Wound Gel. Antimicrobial Hydrogel Dressings.
Controlled-release, ionic silver for targeted antimicrobial protection
Antimicrobial silver hydrogel with ionic silver to manage bioburden in dry to moderately draining wounds. Can be easily combined with any secondary dressing.
SilvaSorb Gel will donate moisture to partial and full-thickness dry to lightly draining wounds. Helps manage bacterial burden. Hydrogel helps hydrate dry wounds and maintain an optimally moist wound healing environment. Easy to spread and wont melt into the wound.
SilvaSorb is a polyacrylate sheet that combines controlled-release antimicrobial silver with advanced fluid management.This remarkable dressing can absorb more than five times its weight in exudate while helping provide a barrier against infection for up to seven days.
- For lightly draining wounds in need of an antimicrobial barrier.
- Helps manage bacterial burden.
- Continuous antimicrobial protection.
- Gentle for the patient.
- Advanced fluid management; Extended wear time.
- Reduces bioburden Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi.
- Constant antimicrobial protection Controlled-release antimicrobial silver.
- Gentle for patient Non-adherent and no residue left in wounds.
- Simple wound monitoring Transparent. Will not stain wound or surrounding skin.
- Pressure injuries.
- Partial- and full-thickness wounds.
- Leg ulcers.
- Diabetic foot ulcers.
- Graft wounds and donor sites.
- Skin tears.
- Surgical wounds.
- Lacerations and abrasions.
- First- and second-degree burns.
- Individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
- Sheets may be left in place for up to 7 days; Amorphous gel may be left in place for up to 3 days.
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Hydrogel sheets may be left in place for up to 7 days.
- Amorphous gel may be left in place for up to 3 days.
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Survival Curve with SilvaSorb
SilvaSorb has powerful antimicrobial activity (in vitro), 68 log reduction within four hours.
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use Max: 3 Day: As Needed.
- Dressing Type Gel.
- HPIS Code 740_150_0_0
- Latex Free Yes.
- Primary or Secondary Dressing Primary Dressing.
- Size Ounces 1.5 oz.
- Sterile No.
- UNSPSC 42311504
- Wound Condition Type Shallow/Deep,All Drainage Type.