Medline MSG1565 - GLOVE, SURG, SENSICARE SLT, LF, PF, 6.5, 50 PR/BX, 4 BX/CS
SensiCare revolutionized the industry as the first synthetic polyisoprene surgical glove in the world. Medline is the only surgical glove company that manufactures its own raw material polyisoprene. Unlike other companies who rely on third party suppliers for their polyisoprene needs, Medlines advantage is its control over research and development, quality, supply, and cost as a result of vertical integration.
Medlines SensiCare surgical gloves are made from Isolex, a proprietary synthetic polyisoprene. This material has a molecular structure virtually identical to natural rubber latex but without the harmful latex proteins. As a result, SensiCare surgical gloves are softer, more elastic, and more comfortable than latex to satisfy clinical needs and support safety initiatives.
SensiCare SLT surgical gloves are powder-free, latex-free and lightly textured. They are slightly thinner than SensiCare LT for enhanced tactile sensitivity. In addition, SensiCare SLT is cream-colored and formulated without aloe to satisfy individual needs and provide yet another latex-free alternative for facilities.
SensiCare SLT Powder-Free Surgical Gloves
- SensiCare SLT sterile powder-free polyisoprene surgical gloves are slightly thinner than SensiCare LT for enhanced tactile sensitivity.
- This glove is a standard lightly textured (SLT) option for surgeons who prefer a surgical glove with more sensitivity.
- Non-aloe to satisfy individual needs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Material: Isolex polyisoprene.
- Thickness: 9.1 mils.
- Texture/grip: lightly textured.
- Color: cream.
- Donning agent: synthetic polymer coating.
Like a Second layer of Skin!
In order to provide comfort throughout long procedures, surgical gloves must have a precise fit, like a second layer of skin. Our former designs are the result of surgeon feedback and analysis of other popular glove brands from all over the world.
Features and Benefits
- Lightly textured for an enhanced grip.
- Ideal for general surgery.
- Made from Medlines unique synthetic Isolex polyisoprene formulation.
- Synthetic polymer coating for effortless damp hand donning.
- ARC (anti-roll down cuff) was designed to reduce cuff roll-down common with most powder-free gloves.
- Anatomical, curved former designed to enhance comfort and reduce hand fatigue.
Polyisoprene made in the USA
Isolex polyisoprene has a nearly identical molecular structure to natural rubber latex except for one key component the latex proteins. In addition, Isolex polyisoprene is manufactured in the United States. Unlike other companies who rely on third party suppliers for their polyisoprene needs.
SensiCare surgical gloves are made from Isolex, a proprietary synthetic polyisoprene. This material has a molecular structure virtually identical to natural rubber latex but without the harmful latex proteins. As a result, SensiCare surgical gloves are softer, more elastic, and more comfortable than latex to satisfy clinical needs and support safety initiatives.
- Primary Material: Powder-Free Synthetic Isolex Polyisoprene with Synthetic Polymer Coating =2.0 milligrams/glove of powder in accordance with ASTM D6124 and ISO 21171.
- Donning Agent: Synthetic Polymer Coating (Inner surface coated for dry and damp hand donning) 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Aloe Vera Coating (Moisturizes dry skin).
- Color: White (Provides contrast when using a dark-colored underglove)
- Grip: Smooth (Specially treated surface for a balanced grip with blood and other fluids)
- Former (Mold) Design: Anatomical, curved former designed to enhance comfort
- Cuff Design: Tapered, beaded cuff design to prevent rolldown. Reinforced material prevents tearing.
- Chemo No.
- Coated Polymer.
- Color Cream.
- Cuff Beaded.
- Finger Thickness 9.1 mil.
- HPIS Code 450_90_20_20
- Latex Free Yes.
- Length Inches 12 in.
- Material Polyisoprene.
- Powder No.
- Size 6.5
- Sterile Yes.
- Texture Textured.
- UNSPSC 42132205