Medline ULTRASORB3136 - White Absorbent Ultrasorbs AP Premium Disposable Drypads, 30" x 36" (76 x 91 cm), 40 EA/CS, 4 PK/CS
Ultrasorbs AP premium disposable drypads feature an air-permeable, moisture-proof backsheet for exceptional dryness and comfort. The SuperCore layer wicks moisture away from the skin and locks fluid away.
As a caregiver, you encounter many different skin conditions. Among the most common are those caused by prolonged exposure to moisture: incontinence-associated dermatitis, intertriginous dermatitis or periwound moisture-associated dermatitis. Moisture-associated skin damage (MASD) negatively impacts the physical health of your patients and the financial health of your facility.
Causes of Moisture-Associated Skin Damage
MASD encompasses distinct skin conditions caused by excessive and continued exposure to moisture: wound exudate, urinary and/or fecal incontinence, or perspiration.4 Identifying the cause of skin damage helps ensure appropriate management and prevention interventions.
Don't Be Reactive, Be Proactive.
To help prevent and manage MASD, its important for caregivers to use products that absorb and hold moisture away from the skin.4 Unlike conventional underpads, our Ultrasorbs and Extrasorbs drypads feature advanced polymers that help ensure ongoing dryness of skin,13 help reduce friction and shear, allow air circulation and support low air-loss mattresses.
UltrasorbsDisposable Drypads Features
- Draw in moisture, lock it away from skin and feel dry to the touch within minutes.
- Can manage multiple voids without leaking,13 minimizing laundry costs.
- Don't separate, bunch up or adhere to skin when wet, helping reduce friction and shear.
- Offer a soft and lowprofile, helping reduce pressure buildup beneath patients body.
- Are air permeable for enhanced skin dryness and comfort Are effective for use with low air-loss mattresses.
- Help improve staff efficiency and reduce laundry costs.
- Help enhance patient comfort and preserve patient dignity.
UltrasorbsDisposable Drypads Benefits
Patient and Resident Benefits
- Super absorbent core draws in moisture and locks it away from skin.
- Feels dry to the touch within minutes.
- Maintains core integrity, reducing friction and shear.
- Ultra-soft, non-woven topsheet for greater patient comfort.
- Air-permeable backsheet for exceptional skin dryness with zero strike through.
- Micro-pore film protects against leakage for fewer linen changes without double-padding
- Exclusive fold-over edges* help prevent fluid overflow
- Compatible with low air-loss mattresses
- Extra-strong option available for repositioning of individuals weighing up to 375-lbs.14 for Ultrasorbs and up to 350-lbs.15 for Extrasorbs.
10-Minute Test for Dryness
A drypads ability to withstand multiple insults is determined using the rewet test. The test is done by pouring 500 milliliters of water onto a drypad, waiting 10 minutes and then measuring how much water returns to the surface. The lower the number, the drier against patient skin.
- Absorbency Level Ultra.
- Absorbent Material Thermo-Bonded Core.
- Backsheet Color White.
- Brand Ultasorbs Ap.
- HPIS Code 500_90_10_0
- Inner Pack Inner Pack.
- Latex Free Yes.
- Material Air Permeable.
- Size Dimensions 36" X 30"
- UNSPSC 42132101