Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline WAG3VC13ASA - Three-Quarter Steriset Sterilization Containers, 3/4 SZ, DRN, 5.25, Grey, HNDL, Each
Medline's Steriset Containers are the Only Sterilization Containers that are Completely Reusable. No matter how you look at it in terms of hygienic security, ease of use or long-term cost saings. Developed by German engineers and backed by over 30 years of successful operation, this is the only system available that completely eliminates disposable filers and wraps, guaranteeing superior performance, cost SAVINGS and simplified operation. Steriset containers can handle the majority of your instrument loads, from minor sets through makor cases, eliminating punctures, tears and pinholes associated with disposable wrap. Plus, their sturdy, stackable design allows convenient storage of sterile instruments.
- The perfect size for the majority of your instrument sets.
- Coordinate the colors of all your trays by customizing the color of the lid, handle and ID label.
- Organizing sets by procedure with color coding helps promote best-practice standards and helps improve efficiency.
- Available in various height sizes to suit your needs.
- Images shown are some examples of the color options; contact your Medline Sales Representative for more information.
Achieve Lean OR Objectives with Flying Colors
Coordinate the colors of all your trays. Your heart trays, for example, could have red lids and handles, with a yellow label for Dr. Smith and a green label for Dr. Johnson. The choice is yours, and the combinations are limitless!
- Promote best-practice standards: Organize sets by the procedure, doctor, discipline or operating team.
- Improve efficiency: Like a blue streak, your staff will stock and pull instrument sets more accurately.
Less Waste with No Disposables
Reduce your facilitys impact on the environment and show your true colors. Our unique valve design replaces all disposables no more filters and locks!
Steriset Sterilization Containers are part of our greensmart sustainability program. All greensmart products go through a rigorous verification process, covering product lifecycle and sourcing through disposal. For more information, visit: medline.com/greensmart
- HPIS Code 700_10_20_0
- Handle Color Grey.
- Instrument Family Steriset.
- Latex Free Yes.
- Medline Program GREENSMART.
- Type of Instrument Container.
- UNSPSC 42281509