Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Roche Part #07299702001 - Accu-Chek Performa Meter Kit Test Strips, 36BX/CS
The only strip designed to reduce waste. 97% of tests will fill correctly on the very first try.
- Easier blood application.
- Accu-Chek Performa test strips quickly attract and absorb a tiny drop of blood. The wide-mouth dosing area is designed so you can fill the strip on the very first try.Small blood sample.
- Need just 0.6 microlitre of blood.
- Easy strip handling.
- A larger wider strip is easy to use for people of all ages.
- Confident testing.
- The six gold electrodes at the top of each strip work with the meter technology to help the system detect and prevent unreliable results.
- 6 gold electrodes: The test strip electrodes work with the system technology and code key to perform extensive quality checks such as strip integrity checks prior to each test - so fast you do not even realize it.
- Temperature and humidity compensation: The Accu-Chek Performa test strip adjusts to heat, cold and humidity to ensure accurate measuring.
- Tiny blood sample: Accu-Chek Performa test strips only require a tiny 0.6 micro litre sample for a blood glucose measurement. This makes lancing less painful as you can use a lower penetration depth. Furthermore, a smaller blood sample reduces the likelihood of under-dosing.
- Re-dosing capability: The system indicates if more blood is needed and permits re-dosing within 5 seconds.
- Fast capillary fill: The strip uses a super-fast-fill capillary window which acts like a funnel to help draw blood into the strip quickly, making dosing more convenient for the user.
- Y-capillary: The strips wide Y-capillary allows easier targeting of the sample, which is particularly important for patients with dexterity problems.