Welch-Allyn 1952 - CUFF & BLADDER ADULT LRG
Welch Allyn Trimline Blood Pressure Cuff; Size-12 Large Adult, Reusable, 2-Tubes (10.0 in/25.4 cm), (One Bare Tube), Female Luer-Slip (#1391) Connectors; Cuff Range 34-42 CM
Two-Piece Reusable One-Tube Cuff with Female Slip Luer Connector (1/EACH)
Trimline Two Piece Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs are an economical, two-piece cuff and bladder system. Using traditional tube-and-connector configurations, facilities that standardize on Trimline will have minimal impact on nursing workflow with this reliable cuff solution.
- Lightweight, Navy Blue Nylon Cuff Fabric is clearly marked Latex-Free
- Exterior Range guide and BALANCED Bladder to help ensure accurate readings
- Traditional multi-use reusable cuff that can be cleaned between uses
- Full range of sizes available, meets all applicable AAMI standards
A Traditional Style Blood Pressure Cuff with Enhanced Design to Facilitate Accurate Readings
- Color coding helps clinicians quickly identify the proper size cuff
- Completely latex-free with antimicrobial agents applied to help prevent bacterial growth and mildew on the cuff fabric
- Connects to all manual and NIBP monitors
- Exterior Pre-Gaged range guide and BALANCED bladder design help to ensure accurate readings by faciliating proper arterial compression.
- Trimline Reusable blood pressure cuffs are made out of Nylon.
How Can Trimline Help You?
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437):||No|
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex":||No|
|Prescription Use (Rx):||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC):||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P):||No|
Cleaning and low-level disinfection for Two-Piece Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs
- WARNING: Cleaning and disinfection procedures must be conducted by persons trained in medical device cleaning and disinfection.
- WARNING: Consult the cleaning and germicidal cleaner agents manufacturers instructions for their proper use and germicidal efficacy.
- CAUTION: Washing Plug or FlexiPort Cap must be installed into cuff tubing prior to cleaning or damage to cuff bladder may occur.
- CAUTION: Use only the cleaning or germicidal cleaner agent types listed or damage to cuff may occur.
- CAUTION: Repeated reprocessing may cause degradation of device; follow inspection procedures to assure integrity of device.
- CAUTION: Do not aggressively scrub cuff as damage to cuff markings and/or cuff closure integrity may occur.
- Neutral pH enzymatic-based cleaning detergent.
- Bleach-based germicidal cleaner suitable for use on healthcare equipment and capable of low-level disinfection. For example: A cleaner including 1:10 dilution of bleach (6500 ppm sodium hypochlorite) and detergent. Reference EPA-registered disinfectants: http://www.epa.gov/oppad001/ chemregindex.htm
- Clean or sterile cloths, soft brush, soaking tray, and potable rinse water (softened preferred)
Preparation for cleaning
- Insert Washing Plug REF 5082-163 into cuff bladder tubing.
- Remove bladder from cuff sleeve
Cleaning only (cuff and bladder)
- Prepare neutral pH enzymatic cleaning detergent solution per manufacturer instructions.
- Immerse or soak cuff and bladder in solution.
- Soft brush all surfaces of the cuff and bladder to remove visible soil. Repeat as necessary
Clean and disinfect (cuff and bladder)
- Clean: Thoroughly saturate (spray or immerse) all surfaces of the cuff and bladder with germicidal cleaner.
- Soft brush to remove visible soil.
- Water rinse.
- Damp dry and inspect.
- Disinfect: Thoroughly re-saturate (spray or immerse) all surfaces of the cuff and bladder with germicidal cleaner.
- Soft brush all surfaces. Allow a 5 minute wet contact time or longer, if directed by the germicidal cleaner manufacturer. Do not exceed 10 minutes of wet contact time.
After cleaning or cleaning and disinfection
- Thoroughly water rinse.
- Damp dry with a clean cloth.
- Remove Washing Plug and allow to air dry.
- Reinstall bladder into cuff sleeve.
- Inspect cuff for deterioration, adequate closure integrity, and inflate to assess for leaks. Do not use if any abnormalities are found.