3M 90640 - BORDER, FOAM, TEGADERM SILICONE 3X3, 60 EA/CS, 6 BX/CS
3M 90640 Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing
3M Tegaderm Silicone Foam Dressing is a gentle, comfortable way to manage high to low exudating wounds. This highly absorbent, repositionable silicone foam dressing stays securely in place yet removes gently, making it ideal for fragile skin. 3M Tegaderm Silicone Foam Dresssings feature 3M's innovative silicone adhesive technology, providing an optimal balance of strong and gentle, making them an excellent choice for wound management and pressure ulcer/injury prevention programs.
Features and Benefits of 3M 90640 Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing
- Significantly longer wear time than the global leading competitive silicone foam dressing* while being gentle to the skin, which may save time and money on unscheduled dressing changes
- Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping to minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time
- Unique multi-layer design that absorbs and evaporates moisture while providing extra padding to help reduce the potential for skin maceration
- Patented spoke delivery system enables easy application in challenging locations like the sacrum, for a more positive clinician experience
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact
- Spoke delivery provides easy application
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
- Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses*
3M 90640 Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing Multi-layer construction
Patented spoke delivery system
- Enables easy application, even with gloves on, so your other hand is free to position the patient.
Exclusive 3M Tegaderm film backing
- Combines 3Ms adhesive innovation and film expertise in a breathable dressing cover.
Moisture control layer
- Helps maintain an optimal moisture balance by facilitating evaporation through the film backing.
- Pulls moisture away to minimise backward migration.
Fenestrated foam layer
- Improves flexibility and moisture absorption to help minimise the disruption of healing tissue.
Proprietary silicone adhesive
- Keeps the dressing in place without damaging the wound area, and allows exudate to pass through.
3M 90640 Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing Suggested applications
- Wound management
- Pressure ulcer/injury prevention
- Tube/device cushioning or under compression
3M 90640 Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing Specifications
Boxes per Case
Wound Care, Dressing & Device Securement, Pressure Ulcer
Wound Care, Long-Term Care, Home Care
Dressing and Device Securement Condition Type
Inner Packs per Case
6 Cartons per Case
Therapeutic Area and Conditions
Surgical Wounds, Venous Leg Ulcer, Superficial Partial Thickness Burns, Arterial ulcer, Donor Sites, Pressure Ulcers
Total Units per Case
60 per Case
Units per Case
Units per Inner Pack
10 per Carton
Units per Pack
Wound Care Condition Type
Venous Leg Ulcer
Wound Dressing Length (metric)
Wound Dressing Width (metric)
Dimensions and Classifications of 3M 90640 Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing
Overall Length (Metric)
Overall Width (Metric)