Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health 2D73TP70 - Protexis Latex with Neu-Thera Sterile Powder-Free Surgical Glove with Nitrile and Emollient Coatings, 7.0, 50 pairs/box, 4 box/case
Protexis Latex with Neu-Thera Surgical Gloves
Protexis Latex with Neu-Thera Surgical Gloves deliver exceptional protection while promoting skin moisturization.
Consistent performance with soothing results!
With advances in manufacturing and coating technologies, powder is no longer required as a donning lubricant. Powderfree surgical gloves provide the protection and performance needed without the irritant effects of powder.
Protexis is the new brand name of the powder-free portfolio of surgical gloves from Cardinal Health. It represents our ongoing dedication to providing protection, performance and expertise so wearers can perform confidently and focus on their patients.
- Powder-free, natural rubber latex.
- Designed to protect in a broad range of cases.
- Neu-Thera Emollient Coating aids in wet and dry donning and promotes skin moisturization.
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm.
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down.
Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protexis Latex with Neu-Thera Surgical Gloves meet all relevant FDA and ASTM standards, including those for physical dimensions , physical propertiesand freedom from holes. Documentation is available upon request.
- Natural rubber latex with nitrile polymer and Neu-Thera Emollient Coating.
- Contains 50 micrograms (g) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2 ).
- Powder residue limit < 2.0 milligrams (mg).
- Size: 7.0 : 177.8 mm
- Finger: 9.8 mils / 0.25 mm
- Palm: 7.9 mils / 0.20 mm
- Cuff: 7.5 mils / 0.19 mm
Properties (before aging)
- Puncture resistance (cuff): 5N.
- Tensile Strength: 24.0 MPa.
- Stress @ 500% elongation (modulus): 5.5 MPa.
- Ultimate Elongation (elasticity):750%
- Freedom from holes: 0.65 AQL.