- 15 mil Nitrile Gloves
- 5 mil Gloves
- 8 mil Nitrile Gloves
- Abco Dealers Gloves
- Accutouch Gloves
- Adenna Gloves
- Alimed Gloves
- Aloe Latex Gloves
- Aloetouch Gloves
- Ambitex Gloves
- Ansell Edmont Gloves
- Ansell Gloves
- Ansell Healthcare Gloves
- Ansell Perry Gloves
- Atlas Gloves
- Aurelia Gloves
- Autoclave Gloves
- Beesure Gloves
- Best Manufacturing Gloves
- Bioclean Gloves
- Biogel Eclipse Gloves
- Biogel Gloves
- Black Exam Gloves
- Black Gloves
- Blue Exam Gloves
- Blue Gloves
- Bosma Gloves
- Bowman Gloves
- Butyl Gloves
- Cardinal Health Gloves
- Chemo Gloves
- Chemobloc Gloves
- Chloroprene Gloves
- Clear Gloves
- Coated Gloves
- Cotton Gloves
- Covidien Gloves
- Cranberry USA Gloves
- Crosstex Gloves
- Curad Gloves
- Cypress Medical Gloves
- Dental Gloves
- Dermaprene Gloves
- Dermassist Gloves
- Deroyal Gloves
- Disposable Gloves
- Dynarex Gloves
- EcoBee Gloves
- Edema Gloves
- Encore Gloves
- Ergodyne Gloves
- Esteem Gloves
- Evolution One Gloves
- Exam Gloves
- Fisher Scientific Gloves
- Glove Dispensers
- Green Exam Gloves
- Green Gloves
- Halyard Health Gloves
- High Five Gloves
- Hyflex Gloves
- Impacto Gloves
- Innovative Health Care Gloves
- Kendall Gloves
- Kimberly-Clark Gloves
- Large Gloves
- Large Latex Gloves
- Large Nitrile Gloves
- Large Vinyl Gloves
- Latex Free Gloves
- Latex Gloves
- Latex Surgical Gloves
- Mckesson Gloves
- Medgluv Gloves
- Medium Gloves
- Medium Latex Gloves
- Medium Nitrile Gloves
- Medium Vinyl Gloves
- Medline Gloves
- Microflex Gloves
- Molnlycke Gloves
- N-Dex Gloves
- Neoprene Gloves
- Neopro Gloves
- Nitriderm Gloves
- Nitrile Gloves
- Nitritex Canada Gloves
- Non-Sterile Gloves
- North Safety Gloves
- Ortho Gloves
- Orthopedic Gloves
- Pink Exam Gloves
- Polychloroprene Gloves
- Polyisoprene Gloves
- Polyurethane Gloves
- Powder-Free Gloves
- Proguard Gloves
- Protech Gloves
- Protexis Gloves
- Purple Exam Gloves
- Radiation Attenuating Lead Gloves
- Safegrip Gloves
- Sempercare Gloves
- Sempermed Gloves
- Sensicare Gloves
- Size 10 Gloves
- Size 5.5 Gloves
- Size 6 Gloves
- Size 6.5 Gloves
- Size 7 Gloves
- Size 7.5 Gloves
- Size 8 Gloves
- Size 8.5 Gloves
- Size 9 Gloves
- Small Gloves
- Small Latex Gloves
- Small Nitrile Gloves
- Small Vinyl Gloves
- Solvex Gloves
- Sterile Gloves
- Supermax Gloves
- Supreno Gloves
- Surgical Gloves
- Synthetic Gloves
- Textured Latex Gloves
- Textured Nitrile Gloves
- Thermoskin Gloves
- Tillotson Gloves
- Tradex Gloves
- Triflex Gloves
- Triumph Surgical Gloves
- Tronex Gloves
- Vinyl Gloves
- Wells Lamont Gloves
- White Exam Gloves
- White Gloves
- XL Gloves
- XL Latex Gloves
- XL Nitrile Gloves
- XL Vinyl Gloves
- XS Gloves
- XS Latex Gloves
- XS Nitrile Gloves
- XS Vinyl Gloves
- XXL Gloves
Halyard Chemo Gloves and Halyard Purple Nitrile Gloves
Halyard Health is a leading supplier of purple gloves and chemo gloves for the medical industry. A part of the Owens & Minor family of brands, Halyard Health is virtually synonymous with its lineup of chemo gloves, purple gloves and lavender gloves that offer superior protection for healthcare workers in medical facilities.
Originally known as Kimberly-Clark Health Care, Halyard Health was founded in 1872 in Neenah, Wisconsin. The company initially produced absorbent bandaging that was used to treat wounded soldiers during World War I. The same material was repurposed to create menstrual pads for women, which represented a significant step forward for this sector of the personal care industry.
Halyard Health #52817, GLOVE, EXAM NITRL PF LAV SMALL, 2500 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$203.20 per CASE
Halyard Health #55083, Exam Glove Purple Nitrile Large NonSterile Nitrile Standard Cuff Length Textured Fingertips Purple Chemo Tested, 100 Per/Bx
$17.50 per BOX
Halyard Health #53433, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Large Purple Safeskin 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$195.00 per CASE
Halyard Health #50706, GLOVE, EXAM, SM, LATEX FREE, NONSTERILE, 2000 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$416.38 per CASE
Halyard Health #50033, Glove Exam PF Vinyl LF Large White Synthetic Plus 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$186.72 per CASE
Halyard Health #50031, Glove Exam PF Vinyl LF Small White Synthetic Plus 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$173.43 per CASE
Halyard Health #50706, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Small NS Gray Sterling 200/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$193.22 per CASE
Halyard Health #55080, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, XS, PF, PURPLE, 1000 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$123.42 per CASE
Halyard Health #50705, GLOVE, EXAM, XTRA SM, LATEX FREE, NONSTERILE, 2000 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$136.90 per CASE
Halyard Health #55080, GLOVE EXAM NITRILE XTRA SM PF TEX, 1000/CS
$122.10 per CASE
Halyard Health #55092, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Medium Sterile Purple Pairs 50Pr/Bx, 4 BX/CA
$190.41 per CASE
Halyard Health #50705, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF XS NS Gray Sterling 200/Bx, 10 BX/CA
Call for Pricing
Halyard Health #53430, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF X-Small Purple Safeskin 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$150.65 per CASE
Halyard Health #50602, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Medium Purple Nitrile-Xtra 6Mil 50/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$362.00 per CASE
Halyard Health #55080, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF X-Small Purple 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$313.03 per CASE
Halyard Health #53139, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Medium Grey Sterling Nitrile-Xtra 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$331.81 per CASE
Halyard Health #53431, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Small Purple Safeskin 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$198.00 per CASE
Halyard Health #55092, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Medium Sterile Purple Pairs 50Pr/Bx, 4 BX/CA
$177.69 per CASE
Halyard Health #50708, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF Large NS Gray Sterling 200/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$416.38 per CASE
Halyard Health #52816, Glove Exam PF Nitrile X-Small Lavender KC100 Lavender 250/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$447.50 per CASE
Halyard Health #52820, GLOVE TEXTURED EXTRA LARGE LAVENDER, 2300 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$247.50 per CASE
Halyard Health #55082, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, MD, PF, PURPLE, 1000 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$249.50 per CASE
Halyard Health #52102, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, POWD FREE, MD, PURPLE, 400 EA/CS, 4 BX/CS
$475.11 per CASE
Halyard Health #57374, GLOVE, NITRILE, KLEENGRD, XL, BLU, PF, 90/, 10 BX/CS
$195.62 per CASE
Halyard Health #53100, GLOVE, NITRILE, PF, NS, TEXTURED, XSM BLUE, 1000 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$174.45 per CASE
Halyard Health #50853, Gloves, Large, Paired, Beaded NITRILE Cuff, Purple, 500/cs
$270.00 per CASE
Halyard Health #55097, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, STERLING, LGE, 1500 EA/CS
$158.38 per CASE
Halyard Health #53137, GLOVE, EXAM, STERLING, NITRILE, XS, 1000 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$219.62 per CASE
Halyard Health #50603, GLOVE EXAM POWDERFREE LARGE 500/CS
$111.76 per CASE
Halyard Health #53434, Glove Exam PF Nitrile LF X-Large Purple Safeskin 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
$195.00 per CASE
Halyard Health #53140, GLOVE, EXAM, STERLING, NITRILE, LG, 1000 EA/CS, 10 BX/CS
$211.86 per CASE
Halyard Health #52102, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, POWD FREE, MD, PURP, EACH
Halyard Health #50707, GLOVES STERLING NITRILE EXAM PF MEDIUM 200/BX 10BX/CA
$170.03 per CASE
Halyard Health #53101, GLOVE NITRILE BLUE TEXT SML 10/CS
$168.75 per CASE
Halyard Health #50604, GLOVE EXAM POWDERFREE XLARGE 500/CS
$118.75 per CASE
Halyard Health #50706, GLOVES STERLING NITRILE EXAM PF SMALL 200/BX 10BX/CA
$170.03 per CASE
Halyard Health #55095, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, STERLING, SM, 1500/CS
$158.38 per CASE
Halyard Health #55080, GLOVE PURPLE NITRILE PF X-SMALL 100/BX 10BX/CA
$151.65 per CASE
Halyard Health #53140, GLOVE, EXAM, STERLING, NITRILE, LG, 100/BX
$21.98 per BOX
Halyard Health #50601, GLOVE EXAM NITRILE POWDERFREE SMALL 10BX/CS
$172.40 per CASE
Halyard Health #55032, GLOVE SYNTHETIC POWDERFREE MEDIUM 100/BX 10BX/CS
$68.84 per CASE
Halyard Health #55034, GLOVE SAFESKIN PF VINYL X-LG 100/BX 10BX/CA
$68.84 per CASE
Halyard Health #50602, GLOVE EXAM POWDERFREE MED 500/CS
$115.85 per CASE
Halyard Health #53102, Glove Nitrile Blue Med 10/Cs
$177.85 per CASE
Halyard Health #52103, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, PWD FREE, LG, PURP, STRL, 100/BX
$60.11 per BOX
Halyard Health #52102, GLOVE, EXAM, NITRILE, PWD FREE, MD, PURP,, 100/BX
$60.11 per BOX
Halyard Health #53138, GLOVE EXAM STERLING NITRL CUFF PF SM 100/BX 10BX/CA
$221.79 per CASE
Halyard Health #55092, GLOVE EXAM NITRILE PF ST MED 50/BX 4BX/CA
$243.00 per CASE
Halyard Medical Supplies
Kimberly-Clark continued to grow and expand, separating its Health Care Division from its packaged goods for consumer markets in 1980. The company also moved into new markets worldwide and began selling products to more than 150 countries around the globe. Health Care Division continued to grow after this separation and was eventually spun off from the parent company as its own independent and publicly traded company in 2014.
In 2017, Halyard Health announced that it would be moving its Surgical and Infection Prevention division to Owens & Minor while retaining the Halyard name. The Halyard Medical Device Division continued to operate under the Halyard name until June of 2018, when it rebranded itself under the name of Avanos Medical, Inc.
Under the corporate leadership of Owens & Minor, Halyard Health continues to deliver excellence in medical staff protection through its line of Halyard purple nitrile gloves, chemo gloves and other Halyard gloves. These products are used throughout the medical industry to prevent contamination for healthcare facility workers when handling hazardous materials or working with patients who may have infectious conditions.
Understanding the Product Lines from Halyard Health
Halyard gloves, gowns and drapes are designed for use in the medical or laboratory environment to provide a barrier against contamination by or exposure to hazardous chemicals. Halyard purple gloves are considered a gold standard for protection for technicians and medical workers who must administer chemotherapy and other potentially hazardous medications to the patients they serve.
What are nitrile gloves?
The University of Pennsylvania's center for Environmental Health & Radiation Safety defines nitrile gloves as gloves made of synthetic rubber that are designed to provide protection against chemical compounds and abrasive surfaces. These purple gloves are not intended for prolonged use. Instead, they are designed to be worn for a brief time while handling dangerous medications or potentially infectious patients.
Nitrile purple gloves are used in the dental industry when cleaning surfaces or treating patients. These gloves contain no latex, which can trigger an allergic response in some patients. Halyard purple nitrile gloves are generally a safer alternative to latex gloves. The strength and protection offered by purple gloves make them a preferred choice for medical and dental professionals. Halyard gloves are also used by food service workers and cosmetologists to protect their hands and prevent contamination.
What is chemotherapy?
The Mayo Clinic defines chemotherapy as the use of strong drugs to attack cancer cells and other rapidly multiplying cells inside the body. These drugs can be extremely hazardous to the caregivers who must provide these treatments to their patients. As a result, the technicians and medical staff who administer these treatments must protect themselves against the damaging effects of these drugs by wearing chemo gloves.
What are chemo gloves used for?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) categorizes chemo gloves as Class I medical devices. This means that Halyard chemo gloves have undergone periodic review and evaluation to make sure that they meet the FDA's strict requirements for resistance to leaks and tears. Chemo rated gloves from Halyard Health are used to handle the medications used in chemotherapy safely and without undue risk to the technicians who perform these tasks.
Chemotherapy protection solutions from Halyard can promote a safer working environment for your staff members. This can improve employee morale in your facility and can reduce the risks of contamination or infection spreading among your staff and patients. CIA Medical offers a range of Halyard protective gear and Halyard gloves designed to suit the needs of your staff and your healthcare organization.
Halyard Health Products available from CIA Medical
CIA Medical offers a full range of Halyard nitrile gloves, Halyard chemo gloves and other Halyard products designed to suit the needs of medical facilities. Halyard gloves are used in exam rooms, emergency departments, operating rooms and oncology departments to create a layer of protection between hazardous chemicals and the hands of your staff members.
- Halyard gloves: Halyard Health gloves are used throughout the medical industry to protect healthcare workers from injury or exposure to chemotherapy drugs, body fluids and other risks of the healthcare field. Chemo rated gloves from Halyard are available from CIA Medical to provide effective protection in the cancer treatment environment. Halyard nitrile gloves are available in a range of sizes to fit hands snugly and securely.
- Purple gloves: Halyard purple nitrile gloves are ideally suited both for administering chemotherapy and for treating patients in the clinical setting. Halyard purple nitrile gloves are a must-have item for exam rooms, dental offices and oncology departments. These Halyard Health gloves offer superior protection for medical staff members who must routinely administer chemo drugs or who work with potentially contagious patients. Halyard purple gloves are used throughout the medical industry thanks to their superior durability and protection on a short-term basis.
- Chemo gloves: Halyard chemo rated gloves can offer superior protection against contamination from chemo drugs. Halyard chemo gloves meet stringent FDA requirements and offer a reliable and durable level of protection for your staff members. By choosing Halyard chemo rated gloves, you can ensure that your oncology staff members have the protection necessary to administer these medications safely.
- Lavender gloves: Halyard lavender gloves are designed to provide added flexibility for activities in the medical field that require greater manual dexterity. Static-dissipating and latex-free, these Halyard Health gloves are an excellent choice for your medical facility. Halyard lavender gloves are affordable and come in a convenient dispenser box that features two openings to make it easier to extract these Halyard gloves when the box is full and when it is nearly empty.
- Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 respirator masks: Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 respirators are designed for use by your surgical staff to reduce the risk of infectious agents. These Halyard products are essential equipment for members of your staff during pandemic conditions.
- Halyard drapes: Halyard drapes can create a protective barrier between patients and technicians to prevent contamination during surgical procedures. These Halyard products are designed specifically for the operating room or emergency room environments.
- Halyard gowns: Halyard gowns are made for the surgical environment. Your surgical staff can wear Halyard gowns over their own clothing to limit contamination and to maintain a sterile environment during surgical procedures.
- Halyard bouffants: Designed for surgical staff members and other medical personnel, these disposable hair covers offer added protection against errant hairs that could otherwise contaminate sterile surroundings.
- Halyard lab coats: Halyard lab coats are the perfect accessory for lab technicians and other workers in your healthcare facility. These Halyard coats are available in a range of sizes to fit just about any employee.
- Halyard one-step quick check wraps: Halyard quick-check sterilization wraps create an anti-microbial barrier for wrapping and inspecting trays and preparing for surgical procedures. These wraps are typically recyclable and manufactured from #5 polypropylene fabric.
- Halyard extension sets: Halyard extension sets make it easier to administer medications and fluids without requiring patients to stick too close to their IV bags.
While Halyard gloves are by far the most popular product manufactured by this leading medical supply company, CIA Medical carries an extensive lineup of similar products designed for use in private practices, dental clinics, medical centers and hospitals.
An Overview of Halyard Products
Halyard offers a wide range of product lines that are designed specifically to provide added protection in a variety of medical situations. From oncology departments to emergency rooms and ambulances, Halyard gloves and other products are in demand and in stock at CIA Medical. Here are some of the key areas in which Halyard is leading the way by innovating and by supporting the needs of healthcare workers in real-world situations:
- Halyard pandemic products: FLUIDSHIELD N95 respirator masks from Halyard are one of the best lines of protection against microbial infections. These masks are an ideal way to help your front-line healthcare workers to manage risks while providing excellent care to your patients in the intensive care unit or in clinical environments.
- Halyard operating room products: Halyard nitrile gloves offer added protection for nurses and assistants in the operating room. While these Halyard Health gloves may not be best suited for surgeons because of limited flexibility, they do offer the reliable protection needed for other staff members in these environments.
- Halyard dental products: The dental industry requires a higher degree of protection against the transmission of communicable diseases because of the nature of the work performed by these medical professionals. Purple gloves from Halyard offer a great basic level of protection for your staff members and can promote the safest working environment for dentists during oral surgery or other dental procedures. By putting the protective power of nitrile gloves between you and your patients, you can ensure that both you and your patients are protected from the potential transmission of disease.
- Halyard gloves and other products for first responders: BLACK-FIRE gloves are designed specifically to protect first responders from drug residue and blood-borne pathogens. These mission-specific Halyard gloves are tough and can stand up to the challenges that these dedicated professionals face every day.
- Halyard gloves: Halyard Health gloves are available in numerous configurations, including the popular Halyard purple nitrile gloves that offer added protection in a wide range of medical environments.
- Chemotherapy gloves and gowns: Halyard gloves and gowns offer superior protection against the hazardous drugs used to fight cancer. The familiar purple gloves are designed to be discarded after one use, which provides an added level of protection against contamination and ill effects from contact with anti-cancer medications.
- Halyard lab coats: Lab coats from Halyard complement Halyard purple gloves to create a barrier against microbial organisms, chemical hazards and other risk factors found in the medical setting. These lab coats can be washed, sterilized and reused to promote the healthiest environment for patients and workers alike.
- Sustainability: Creating recyclable medical products is one of the key initiatives at Halyard. The company is working diligently to reduce the 5.9 million tons of waste that are produced by hospitals every year. BLUE RENEW is a program that allows hospitals to recycle sterilization wrap to lower the amount of hospital waste that ends up in landfills. The company offers on-site consultations free of charge to help your facility reduce its environmental impact in a positive and practical way.
- Patient experience: Medical Action CLEAR SEQUENCE procedure kits are designed to provide real benefits for patients in your facilities by streamlining processes for your staff. These kits include visual instructions for proper use and are designed specifically to reduce risks of contamination in the medical environment. Halyard procedure kits can be customized and configured to adhere to your hospital protocols precisely.
The products manufactured by Halyard are ideally suited for use in your facility. At CIA Medical, we carry a large inventory of Halyard gloves and other products that offer added help in managing your patient care regimens and protocols. We can special-order any products not in stock on our site, which can allow you the greatest possible flexibility in managing your medical supply requirements.
A Selection of Halyard Videos
The YouTube channel for Halyard Health features Halyard videos that demonstrate proper infection prevention techniques, showcase Halyard products and offer updates on public health conditions.
- Testing Bacterial Filtration Efficiency in Sterilization Wrap offers instructions and demonstrations on the proper technique for testing sterilization wraps from Halyard. This video offers information on the bacterial filtration efficiency of wraps from the Halyard lineup.
- A video entitled You're in Good Hands With Halyard Exam Gloves outlines the benefits of Halyard Health gloves. Halyard nitrile gloves are generally considered the gold standard for providing protection against chemical exposure and the spread of infectious agents in the healthcare environment.
- How to Unwrap a Surgical Instrument Tray: Modified Parallel Packaging Method is a how-to video designed to provide accurate and actionable information for your staff members. This video provides visual demonstrations of the proper way to unwrap a surgical instrument tray to maintain its sterile condition.
These and other Halyard videos can be outstanding learning tools for your staff members. By encouraging your employees to take advantage of these readily available educational resources, you can ensure the best care for patients in your medical facility.
Contacting Halyard Health
The headquarters for Owen & Minor Halyard is located at 1 Edison Drive in Alpharetta Georgia. The company also maintains offices in countries around the world, including Australia, France, Germany, China, India, Singapore and South Africa. The company can be reached by telephone at 1-844-425-9273 or online by filling out a brief request for information.
You can also reach out to Halyard through its presence on the social media networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These venues offer a more informal way to touch base with the company and to submit any questions, comments or concerns you may have. This can allow you to determine whether specific Halyard products are right for your needs.
Find The Best Halyard Gloves and Products at CIA Medical
At CIA Medical, we offer a lineup of Halyard purple gloves, Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 respirators and many other products designed to suit the needs of your facility. Our team offers free quotes and can provide white-glove delivery services to make sure you receive the right solutions for your needs. Give us a call today at 312-275-5850 or visit us online to check our selection of more than 10,000 products from 5,000 of the top medical manufacturers. We look forward to the chance to serve you.