Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline NON27SMS5XL - Multi-Ply Over Head Open Back Isolation Gown, X-Large, 100 EA/CS
Multi-Ply Over Head Open Back Isolation Gown
- Over-the-head style neck and breakaway design simplifies gown donning and removal, leading to proper gown compliance.
- Open back gowns feature thumb loop wrists for a good glove and gown fit.
- Made from medium weight, AAMI level 2 barrier material.
- Features over-the-head neck style, dual side tie and open back.
- Thumb loop wrists for a good gown and glove fit.
This fabric consists of inner layers of meltblown polypropylene sandwiched between outer layers of spunbond polypropylene. Strong, fluid-resistant and breathable, this multi-layer material provides an optimal mix of protection and comfort. Appropriate for extended wear situations involving low to moderate fluid contact. Available in lightweight and medium weight options.
Find your comfort zone
What makes you comfortable? Reliable protection, breathable fabric, smart features or a wide selection? When you choose Medline isolation gowns, you get all this and more
Protection you can trust in any situation
Different tasks call for different levels of fluid protection. Medline offers gowns made from several different fabrics to cover every need. Our multi-ply gowns resist fluids under low to moderate pressure, while our AAMI PB70- compliant gowns provide 360 degrees of total protection. Administering chemotherapy drugs?
Comfort drives compliance
Who wants to wear a gown thats hot and uncomfortable? Simple logic says healthcare workers are more likely to wear appropriate protective apparel if it feels good.
- Color Yellow.
- HPIS Code 760_20_80_10.
- Latex Free Yes.
- Material Medium Weight Multi-Ply.
- Neck Style Over Head Style.
- Product Type Isolation Gown.
- Protection Level of Gown Fluid Resistant.
- Size X-Large.
- UNSPSC 42131612.