Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Covidien Part #010901 - MultiFire Endo TA 30- 2.5MM Stapler, White, Single Use Staplers With Titanium Staples 3/BX
The Multifire Endo TA 30 stapler places a triple staggered row of titanium staples.
The size of the staples is determined by the selection of the 2.5 mm or 3.5 mm staple size.
The Multifire Endo TA 30 stapler is designed for introduction through all appropriately sized trocar sleeves or larger sized trocar sleeves with the use of a converter.
- Multifire concept.
- Fires a 30mm staple line of either a 2.5 or 3.5 dlu.
- The Multifire Endo TA 30 stapler places a triple staggered row of titanium staples.
- Multifire Endo TA 30 comes packaged with either a 2.5 or 3.5 disposable loading unit already loaded in the instrument.
- Multi-fire concept has been built into the Multifire Endo TA 30 instrument.
- Cost-effective as it can be fired 7 times for a total of 8 firings.
- Versatile staple sizes.
- Three rows of staples allows for superb hemostasis.
- Once the appropriate staple size has been determined, the instrument is ready to use immediately after opening the package!
- The stapler is cost-effective as it can be fired 7 times for a total of 8 firings in a single procedure.
1.What size staples are available for the Multifire Endo TA 30?
The Multifire Endo TA 30 stapler fires a 30mm staple line of either a 2.5(V) vascular DLU(white) or a 3.5 DLU (blue).
2.How many rows of staples are fired when using the Multifire Endo TA 30?
The Multifire Endo TA 30 fires three rows of titanium staples for superb hemostasis.