- Adson Forceps
- Alligator Forceps
- Bedside Drainage Bags
- Biopsy Curette
- Biopsy Forceps
- Biopsy Punch
- Catheter Leg Bag
- Cell Scrapers
- Cervical Scrapers
- Circumcision Kits & Trays
- Cord Clamps and Clippers
- Cystoscopy Instruments
- Cystoscopy Irrigation Sets
- Disposable Bed Pans
- Disposable Vagina Specula
- Endocervical Block Kits
- Endocervical Brushes
- Endocervical Curette
- Endocervical Speculum
- Endometrial Biopsy Kits
- Endometrial Curettes & Sampling Kits
- Enema Bags
- External Catheters
- Foley Catheter Trays
- Gynecology Scissors
- Leg Bags
- Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat
- OB GYN Tools
- Ostomy Barrier Rings
- Ostomy Pouches
- Ostomy Scissors
- Ostomy Supplies
- Pediatric Urine Collectors
- Specimen Collection Kits
- Specimen Collection Tubes
- Specimen Collectors
- Specimen Containers
- Stainless Steel Bed Pans
- Tubing and Connectors
- Tungsten Carbide Instruments
- Urethral Dilator Sets
- Urethral Dilators & Dilator Kits
- Urethral Sound
- Urinals and Bed Pans
- Urine Collection Bags
- Urine Collection Containers
- Urine Collection Systems
- Urine Collectors
- Urine Drainage Bags
- Urological Irrigation Products
- Urology Catheters
- Uterine Curette
- Uterine Forceps
- Vaginal Specula
- Vaginal Specula Illumination Systems
- Vessel Dilators
C.R. Bard #1010020, Avitene Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat Flour 1.0 gram, 6/Cs
$799.00 per CASE
C.R. Bard #1010590, Avitene Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat Flour 5.0 gram, 2 Per/Cs
$749.50 per CASE
Avitene Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat Available at CIA Medical
Avitene Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat (MCH) and Avitene UltraFoam sponge are both options at CIA Medical.
- Avitene MCH and Avitene UltraFoam sponge should not be used in the closure of skin incisions as they may interfere with the healing of the skin edges.
- It has been reported with other collagen hemostatic agents, that by filling porosities of cancellous bone, they may significantly reduce the bond strength of methyl methacrylate adhesives. Avitene MCH and Avitene UltraFoam sponge should not, therefore, be employed on bone surfaces to which prosthetic materials are to be attached with methyl methacrylate adhesives.
Warnings when using an MCH
- Avitene MCH and Avitene UltraFoam are inactivated by autoclaving.
- Ethylene oxide reacts with bound hydrochloric acid to form ethylene chlorohydrin.
- These devices have been designed for single use only.
- Do not reuse, re-process, re-sterilize or repackage. Risks of compromising the structural integrity and/or essential material and design characteristics that are critical to the overall performance of the devices and may lead to device failure which may result in injury to the patient.
- Reuse, reprocessing, resterilization or repackaging may also create a risk of infection, including, but not limited to, the transmission of infectious diseases from one patient to another. Contamination of the devices may lead to injury, illness or death of the patient or end user.
Do not use it if the product is opened, or damaged.
- Moistening Avitene MCH or wetting with saline or thrombin impairs its hemostatic efficacy. It should be used dry.
- As with any foreign substance, use of Avitene MCH and Avitene UltraFoam in contaminated wounds may enhance infection.
- Avitene UltraFoam sponge should not be used in instances of pumping arterial hemorrhage.
- Avitene UltraFoam should not be used where blood or other fluids have pooled, or in cases where the point of hemorrhage is submerged as it may mask an underlying source of bleeding, resulting in hematoma.
- Avitene UltraFoam sponge will not act as a tampon or plug in a bleeding site, nor will it close off an area of blood collecting behind a tampon.
- Avitene UltraFoam sponge is not intended to treat systemic coagulation disorders.
- Avitene MCH and Avitene UltraFoam are not for injection, intraocular or intravascular use.
Adverse Reactions of Avitene MCH
- The most serious adverse reaction reported which may be related to the use of Avitene MCH or other collagen products can cause infections, including abscess formation, hematoma, wound dehiscence and mediastinitis.
- Other reported adverse reactions possibly related are adhesion formation, allergic reaction, foreign body reaction and subgaleal seroma (report of a single case) and increased incidence of alveolalgia when used for packing of dental extraction sockets.
- Transient laryngospasm due to aspiration of dry material has been reported following use of Avitene MCH in tonsillectomy.
Buy Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat at CIA Medical
CIA Medical is a customer-focused company striving to develop great solutions for our clients, always dedicated to achieving all our customer’s needs. Our sales managers and customer service team possess thorough expertise to help our clients navigate the complicated sourcing process.
If you’re unable to locate a specific brand for Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostats on our website, please contact us at: email@example.com or (312) 275-5850 and our sales and customer service team will promptly help you find it at the lowest price.